14th October 2019, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

Admission and tuition fee of MD(Yoga and Naturopathy Sciences) in Indira Gandhi Technological and Medical Sciences University?

Hi everyone, I would like to know about the fee expenses of MD(Yoga and Naturopathy Sciences) offered in Indira Gandhi Technological and Medical Sciences University. Can anyone of you know about the admission as well as tuition fees of this course in this university? Waiting for your response. Thank you!

30th October 2019, 11:42 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission and tuition fee of MD(Yoga and Naturopathy Sciences) in Indira Gandhi Technological and Medical Sciences University?

Doctor of Medicine in Yoga and Naturopathy Sciences is a Post Graduation level course and the duration of Docter of Medicine in Yoga and Naturopathy Sciences is 3 years.

=> The admission fee of MD(Yoga and Naturopathy Sciences) in Indira Gandhi Technological and Medical Sciences University is Rs.27000.

=> The tuition fee of MD(Yoga and Naturopathy Sciences) in Indira Gandhi Technological and Medical Sciences University is Rs.81900 per year.
31st October 2019, 04:35 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission and tuition fee of MD(Yoga and Naturopathy Sciences) in Indira Gandhi Technological and Medical Sciences University?

The admission and tuition fees expenses of Doctor of Medicine (Yoga and Naturopathy Sciences) in Indira Gandhi Technological and Medical Sciences University is given below:-

Admission fee expenses:-Rs.5,000
Tuition fee expenses of Doctor of Medicine (Yoga and Naturopathy Sciences) in Indira Gandhi Technological and Medical Sciences University would be Rs.29,000 per year.

You can visit the website http://igtamsu.ac.in/courses/ for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?