14th October 2019, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MD(Yoga and Naturopathy Sciences) in Indira Gandhi Technological and Medical Sciences University for a Bachelor of Naturopathy & Yoga Science student?

Dear friends, I am a student of Bachelor of Naturopathy & Yoga Science. After completing my Graduation, I want to do an MD(Yoga and Naturopathy Sciences) in Indira Gandhi Technological and Medical Sciences University. Can you please let me know about that I am eligible to do this course or not?

31st October 2019, 08:07 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MD(Yoga and Naturopathy Sciences) in Indira Gandhi Technological and Medical Sciences University for a Bachelor of Naturopathy & Yoga Science student?

The required eligibility to study MD(Yoga and Naturopathy Sciences) in Indira Gandhi Technological and Medical Sciences University for a Bachelor of Naturopathy & Yoga Science student is given below.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA

1. The candidate should have passed Bachelor of Naturopathy & Yoga Science course from a recognized university.

2. The minimum percentage required in the Bachelor of Naturopathy & Yoga Science course to get admission in Docter of Medicine in Yoga and Naturopathy Sciences is 60%.

3. Also, you have to appear in the entrance examination which is conducted by the university.

The course duration of Docter of Medicine in Yoga and Naturopathy Sciences is three years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?