4th April 2020, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

Is it advisable to study MSc in Abroad if unable to secure admission in prestigious colleges? MSc or PhD, which is better to study in Abroad?

Hello Sir, I am a BSc Chemistry final year student. Is it good to do an MSc in Chemistry from India or from Abroad? If I don't get an MSc admission in prestigious colleges of India like IIT, is it wise to do an MSc in any other colleges in India or should I opt Masters in other countries? What is the validity of MSc from Abroad in India. I really like to study in Abroad, so should I consider taking MSc or PhD from Abroad? What is the best option?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?