25th August 2015, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study B.Tech in Abroad if unable to secure above 80% in 12th?

Sir/Mam,
I have one more query. If I will not score good marks like above 80% in 12th then also I will be eligible to study B.Tech in Abroad?

Related Questions:
  1. Should I study abroad or not if financially I am unable to take the decision?
  2. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  3. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  4. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  5. B.Tech in Abroad with scholarship for 12th PCM student?
  6. How to get a job in abroad after passing 12th in non medical?
  7. Is it possible to study in abroad after passing 12th in science from CBSE board?
  8. Is it possible to study in abroad after passing 12th in science from CBSE board?
  9. Am I eligible to study abroad for MS degree having average marks in academics?
  10. Am I eligible to study abroad after completing FYBCom?
  11. Am I eligible to study MS in Abroad if secured 58% in 10th, 48% in 12th and 8.1 CGPA in B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  12. What are the options available for me to study B.Tech in abroad if completed 12th? In which entrance exam should I appear? Expense and visa requirement for study B.Tech in abroad?
  13. Top 10 universities which offer B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad? Percentage required in 12th to study Aeronautical in Abroad?
  14. What are the requirements to study abroad?
  15. Percentage required in B.Tech to study MS in Abroad with scholarship? Total expenses of MS in Abroad?
  16. What are the courses available in Abroad for 12th CEC student? Scholarship to study Abroad?
  17. Course and Colleges to study abroad after B.Sc in microbiology? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Queries related to MCA Admission process in India and Abroad
9th September 2015, 08:38 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study B.Tech in Abroad if unable to secure above 80% in 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,
I have one more query. If I will not score good marks like above 80% in 12th then also I will be eligible to study B.Tech in Abroad?
Yes, you are eligible for B.Tech course in Abroad through GRE and TOEFL score.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination. There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination open for all candidates who are willing to pursue for higher degree in abroad.

TOEFL stands for Test Of English as Foreign Language. This exam is used to test the ability of a candidate in in Reading, Listening, Writing, Speaking sections of English.
10th September 2015, 08:26 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study B.Tech in Abroad if unable to secure above 80% in 12th?

Yes, you are eligible to study B.Tech in abroad even if you are unable to score above 80% in your 12th. There is no bar in the percentage of 12th for studies in abroad. This is because almost all the foreign institutes take admission on the basis of entrance exam scores like SAT, IELTS, etc. and resume, statement of purpose screening followed by interview sometimes. However, the higher you score the stronger is your application and brighter is your chance to get admission in B.Tech course.
16th September 2015, 12:09 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Yes you can pursue the course of B.Tech from Abroad even if you fail to score 80% marks in your Class 12 Board Examination.
You need to crack the SAT and TOEFL Examination and if you are able to do so then you will be eligible for admission to the course of B.Tech from Abroad.
So you need to prepare for the SAT and TOEFL Examination to pursue the course of B.Tech from Abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?