21st September 2021, 01:34 AM
Unregistered

After BA in Psychology can I do masters in neuropsychology?

Is it possible to do masters in neuropsychology after doing graduation in psychology

21st September 2021, 10:23 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After BA in Psychology can I do masters in neuropsychology?

°°° Of course, you are eligible to pursue Masters in neuropsychology after completion of BA in psychology.

ELIGIBILITY for Masters in Neuropsychology

BA/BSc in psychology or Science subjects from recognised University with a minimum of 55% or equivalent marks in aggregate ( 50% or equivalent marks for SC/ST and PwD category ).

Duration of this course is 2 years.

Master of Science in neuropsychology is a full time 2 year post graduate course.

Best college

Gujarat forensic Sciences University Gandhinagar, Gujarat

Seats : 15
21st September 2021, 10:30 PM
Alvia Khan

Yes, Candidates who have completed BA or B.Sc physchology with minimum 55%marks from a recogniszed university are eligible for Master's in Neuropsychology .
22nd September 2021, 08:25 PM
periwinkle09876

YES, you are eligible to pursue Masters in neuropsychology after completion of Bachelor of Arts in Psychology.
The candidate must have completed graduation with at least 50% marks from a recognised university or Institute to be eligible for Masters course in psychology.

Colleges offering Masters in Psychology

Amity University Mumbai

Annamalai University

SGT University

Andhra University

Kamaraj University

Christ University
23rd September 2021, 11:08 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

--- You are eligible to pursue master of arts in neuropsychology after completing bachelor of arts in psychology.
Neuropsychology is a branch on Psychology which deals with how the brain and The Nervous System influences and effects on human cognition and behaviours.

Universities and colleges will either conduct entrance exam for admission of admissions through merit.

Selected and qualified candidates make the merit list and the student has to get the desired rank and to be eligible for admission.
24th September 2021, 01:32 AM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Neurophysiology is the study of Anatomy and Physiology of Human Brain and correlate it with his/her Behaviour.For this, it is important to study the Nervous System and Psychology. If you already studying BA Physiology, you should pursue your Master's in But for better prospectus, you might have to pursue Ph.D in Neurophysiology.
There are no distance education for this course and there are 3 institutions across India that offer this course and only full time.
25th September 2021, 12:48 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can do a Master's in Neuropsychology after BA in Psychology. The minimum qualification required is a candidate must have passed BA/BSc degree in Psychology or science subjects with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate for General category and for SC/ST candidates it is 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. Many colleges provide admission on the basis of performance in the entrance examination which is conducted by them. The minimum score and entrance test may vary from college to college which you can check before applying.
25th September 2021, 02:42 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria required to apply for pursuing Master's in Neuropsychology:

The basic eligibility criteria required to pursue this Master's in Neuropsychology course is given below,

Name of the course- Master's in Neuropsychology

>> Candidates must have completed their Graduation in any of the below mentioned disciplines to be eligible.
* Psychology or
* Science or
* Economics or
* Medicine ..etc.,

>> The minimum percentage required in qualifying course is 50% Mark's

>> Candidates who are doing their final year are also eligible to apply and you are required to appear j entrance Examination conducted by that particular concerned college in order to get seat.
25th September 2021, 09:46 PM
Chickuvshu

If you are already studying BA Psychology, you should pursue your Master's in NeuroPsychology. But for better prospects, you might have to pursue Ph. D in NeuroPsychology. And then you have to register with Rehabilitation Council of India if you want to also be a Counsellor.

There is no distance education for this course and there are 3 Institutions across India that offer this course and only full time:

>Nandha College of Allied Sciences
>Faculty of Behavioral and Social Sciences, Manav Rachna >International Institute of Research and Studies
Gujarat Forensics University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?