21st September 2021, 01:19 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for B.Ed course on the basis of post graduation?

I got 45%marks in graduation but I got 70% in post graduation so can I apply for B.ed course on the basis of post graduation

21st September 2021, 06:23 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for B.Ed course on the basis of post graduation?

Yes, you can apply for B.Ed course on the basis of post graduation.
The educational qualification to apply for B.Ed course is just a bachelor degree.
So the candidate must have passed graduation for the recognised University/ equivalent degree.
The minimum percentage you must have obtained is just 45% marks aggregate in your examination.

So you can surely apply for the B.Ed course. While joining the B.Ed course you must submit some enclosures such as marks list from the base means 10th, 12th, graduation marks statement, provisional certificate, passport size photographs with you.

So before that you must follow all the instructions given, as you are still waiting for the results you will need to submit them in the final admission.
21st September 2021, 10:35 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° Of course, you are eligible to apply for Bachelor of Education after completing your post graduation but the minimum educational qualification required to apply for Bachelor of Education two years degree course is just a Bachelor degree so, the candidate must have passed graduation from a recognised University with at least 45% marks aggregate in your examination.

Admission tothis course will be done on the basis of graduation and not on the basis of post graduation and you will have to qualify the entrance examination that is conducted by each state.
21st September 2021, 11:18 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I got 45%marks in graduation but I got 70% in post graduation so can I apply for B.ed course on the basis of post graduation
Your post graduation marks is above 50% so you are eligible for B.Ed course.

Required qualification for B.Ed course is graduation or masters degree from a recognized University with above 50%.

There are no age criteria.
22nd September 2021, 08:16 PM
Alvia Khan

For B.Ed course Candidates must have a graduation degree in any stream Arts, Science or Commerce with minimum 50 to 55% aggregate marks at the UG Level
22nd September 2021, 09:06 PM
periwinkle09876

You can pursue bachelor of education two years degree courses after post graduation and minimum education qualification required to pursue Bachelor of Education 2 years degree course is graduation with at least 50% marks.
For regular bachelor of education course teaching experience is not necessary and you have to qualify the written examination that will be conducted to select eligible candidates for this course.
23rd September 2021, 02:57 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for the BEd course on the basis of post-graduation. The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed graduation/post-graduation in any stream with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. Admission selection will be on the basis of both an entrance-based and merit-based process.

Some institutes/universities conduct an entrance examination and some consider the marks of the candidates in their qualifying examination. The candidates who appear in the BEd entrance examinations have to go through a counseling round for final seat allocation.
23rd September 2021, 02:07 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

B.Ed is Bachelor in Education. It is two year or four semester course.

The common eligibility to pursue the course is that candidate must have passed bachelor or master degree with minimum 50% aggregate.

So, you are eligible to apply for the admission. The admission procedure varies with institutions so you can visit the official website to get detail information about the admission procedure.
23rd September 2021, 02:13 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education and to pursue the same degree course is a bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognised university and therefore admission to the same course is offered on the basis of graduation degree only irrespective of candidate's higher qualification.
23rd September 2021, 11:23 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Exclamation Re: Can I apply for B.Ed course on the basis of post graduation?

--- Admission to B.Ed course is done on the basis of graduation but not on the basis of post graduation so, you will be eligible only if you have secured a minimum of 55% marks in your graduation and relaxation of 5% is provided to reserved category students.
There are many private colleges and Universities which offer admission to the candidates who have secured less than 50% marks in their graduation but there you will have to take seat through management quota totally on the basis of money donation.
25th September 2021, 10:33 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you of course eligible to apply for the Bachelor of Education (B.Ed). The educational qualification to apply for B.Ed courses is just a Bachelor Degree. So the candidate must have passed Graduation for the recognized university/ Equivalent degree. The minimum percentage you must have obtained is just 45% marks aggregate in your examination. Since your percentage is over 47% you no need to worry at all.
The optional subjects for the B.Ed should be same as you taken up in your Bachelor Degree. There is no upper age limit for writing this examination. There are various streams in B.Ed course, they are such as B.Ed.
Science you are with the master's degree, you have qualification more than what are needed actually. So You can surely apply for the B.Ed course. While joining the B.Ed course you must submit some enclosures such as mark list from the base means 10th, 12th, graduation marks statement, provisional certificate, transfer certificate, community certificate, Pass Port size photographs with you. So before that you must follow all the instructions given as you are still waiting for the result you will need to submit them in the final admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?