6th September 2022, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear for CET exam while pursuing B.Com final year?

Respected sir/madam, I currently pursuing a B.COM 4th semester in 2022 so, can I give CET exam in 2022 or if I do so, how can I get admission next year?

8th September 2022, 09:29 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear for CET exam while pursuing B.Com final year?

Yes. You are eligible to appear for the CET exam. Although you are in your final year of a B.Com course, you are still qualified to appear for*this exam.
The minimum educational qualification required to sit for the CET exam is that Candidates who have completed their Graduation degrees, as well as those who are enrolled in their final year of Graduation,*are eligible to appear for the CET.
9th September 2022, 03:42 PM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear for CET exam while pursuing B.Com final year?

Yes. You are qualified to sit for*the CET exam. Even though you are a B.Com student in your final year, you are still qualified to sit for*this exam.
Candidates who have completed their Bachelor's degree*and those who are enrolled in their final year of graduation are both qualified to give the CET exam.
9th September 2022, 10:35 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Common Entrance Test is held for admission to undergraduate and postgraduate courses. A large number of students apply for the CET examination in order to take admission to courses such as engineering, management, medical science studies, and dentistry.

The eligibility criteria to appear for the CET examination is a candidate must be a graduate in the relevant field with a minimum score of 50% marks for the general category from a recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?