6th September 2022, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear for CET exam while pursuing B.Com final year?

Respected sir/madam, I currently pursuing a B.COM 4th semester in 2023 so, can I give CET exam in 2023 or if I do so, how can I get admission next year?

8th September 2022, 09:40 AM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear for CET exam while pursuing B.Com final year?

Those candidate have completed graduation degree are eligible for CET exam.
Your graduation course must be from some recognised University.
Final year student are eligible for CAT exam.

Yes BCom students are eligible for CET, if you have score good in CAT exam then you have participate in GD.

GD is organised by college.

CAT exam conduct once time in a year.
8th September 2022, 09:52 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear for CET exam while pursuing B.Com final year?

Yes. You are eligible to appear for the CET exam. Although you are in your final year of a B.Com course, you are still qualified to appear for*this exam.
The minimum educational qualification required to sit for the CET exam is that Candidates who have completed their Graduation degrees, as well as those who are enrolled in their final year of Graduation,*are eligible to appear for
the CET.
10th September 2022, 02:04 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

As per eligibility, yes you are eligible to appear for this exam though you are pursuing your final year of B.Com course. Candidates who have completed Graduation and also those who are pursuing final year of Graduation course are eligible to appear for CET.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?