25th October 2021, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear in CTET exam with the degree of master in pharmacy?

I completed my master of pharmacy in sept 2018, I'm intrested in teaching so can i apply for CTET exam with my masters degree?

25th October 2021, 11:20 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in CTET exam with the degree of master in pharmacy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I completed my master of pharmacy in sept 2018, I'm intrested in teaching so can i apply for CTET exam with my masters degree?
You have completed masters degree in Pharmacy so you are eligible for CTET exam. B.Ed course is essential for CTET exam.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from recognized University are eligible for CTET exam.

Your minimum age should be above 17 years.
26th October 2021, 04:12 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in CTET exam with the degree of master in pharmacy?

°°° CTET stands for Central Teacher Eligibility Test.
To apply for Central Teacher Eligibility Test if you apply for a primary stage teacher then, you must have minimum educational qualification of 10 + 2 with 45% marks and if you want to apply for elementary teacher then, you should have graduation with 45% marks in 12th pass with 50% marks.

°°° Your minimum age should be 18 years and there is no limit for maximum age.

°°° You are not eligible to appear in CTET examination after completing master in pharmacy because the candidate should have completed graduation or master's degree in one of the following subjects such as Science, commerce, arts etc. along with Bachelor of Education 2 years degree course.

°°° For more information you can visit the official website
http://ctet.nic.in
26th October 2021, 07:23 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Yes,post graduation candidates with minimum 55%marks or equivalent may be appear for the CTET exam.And there is no age limit required for CTET exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?