1st June 2015, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do masters degree after completion of engineering?

Fee for masters degree?i completed my engineering. im I eligible for masters degree? course period? Can you please explain me all the possibilities which we need to follow up for doing the masters degree? I am not sure about these things. Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I hold a masters degree in commerce and English simultaneously after completion of my B.Com? Will I be eligible for NET exam then?
  2. How to do Masters in Genetic Engineering in USA after completion of first degree in Biotechnology?
  3. Can I go abroad to do higher studies after completion of diploma in Environmental Engineering?
  4. is it possible to do Ph.D after completing intermediate?
  5. Can I do masters in petroleum geology after completion of bachelors degree in Geography? -- [New]
  6. Possibility to do PhD in Fine Arts/Folklore without NET for a candidate who has secured 54.125% in M.A.?
  7. Am I eligible to appear for CSIR NET in earth science after completing masters degree in physics?
  8. Am I eligible to do M.A in Hindi after completion of B.Com course?
  9. Which courses to study for pursuing PhD? How long does it takes?
  10. Is it possible to complete Ph.D course without completion of Masters Degree?
  11. PHD after completing MA Psychology in Distant Education?
  12. What is the minimum qualification required to do Ph.D?
  13. What is the eligibility criteria asked for doing masters in public health after completion of B.Sc Nursing degree?
  14. Can I do masters in Dentistry in Bangkok after completion of BDS in India?
  15. Can I do Masters degree and B.Ed degree in the same year? Can I enroll in masters after 6 months completion of B.Ed?
  16. Am i eligible to do masters in forensic science after completing engineering in computer science from Bangalore
  17. Can I fill forms for upcoming GATE Exam having completed B.Tech with backlogs? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Am I eligible to study Masters degree in regular mode after completion of Graduation in Distance Education?
1st June 2015, 11:04 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do masters degree after completion of engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Fee for masters degree?i completed my engineering. im I eligible for masters degree? course period? Can you please explain me all the possibilities which we need to follow up for doing the masters degree? I am not sure about these things. Thank you.
After completion of your engineering degree, you can apply for Masters degree in Engineering.

Those candidates who completed engineering degree from a recognized university are eligible for masters degree in Engineering.

But you should qualify in GATE exam.
4th November 2016, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to do masters degree after completion of engineering?

Am I eligible for do Master Degree after my Diploma in computer science?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?