15th August 2011, 03:42 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to complete Ph.D course without completion of Masters Degree?

can one get a Phd programme without having a masters degree. if this is possible i would like to do Ph.D course.

18th October 2011, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to complete Ph.D course without completion of Masters Degree?

where can I register pendant for my research
24th October 2011, 09:40 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to complete Ph.D course without completion of Masters Degree?

what is the eligibility for ph.d in management and business admin
7th January 2012, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

I have a bachelors of Arts.hons. degree from Delhi Univ. and approx. 30 years experience in the apparel Industry.

Can I apply for a PHD in this area without a masters? If yes where? Kamal Kapur
7th March 2012, 09:44 AM
Unregistered

i hv done masters in chemistry bt still qulifying result of maths in dt is still pending..where should i apply for phd in chemistry
?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?