23rd May 2022, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible to do PGDM in AICTE approved colleges having 6 years of experience?

Hi, This is Mounesh. I have done my diploma in mechanical engineering. I have 6 years of experience. Am i eligible to do PGDM in AICTE approved colleges.

29th May 2022, 08:20 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am i eligible to do PGDM in AICTE approved colleges having 6 years of experience?

Yes, you are eligible to do PGDM in AICTE-approved colleges having 6 years of experience. PGDM course is of 2 years duration and a lot of professionals and students prefer to do this course as it helps in their career growth. The minimum educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed a bachelor's degree in any stream with a minimum score of 45% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. Admission selection is done on the basis of performance in the entrance examination followed by a personal interview.
31st May 2022, 06:49 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am i eligible to do PGDM in AICTE approved colleges having 6 years of experience?

PGDM refers to Post Graduate Diploma in Management and it is equivalent to a Master degree course and therefore the minimum education required to pursue same degree course is a bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

So, just on the basis of diploma in mechanical engineering degree course, you are not eligible to pursue PGDM course irrespective amount of work experience you hold.

So, to pursue PGDM or MBA degree course you need to first go for a bachelor degree course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?