25th February 2016, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study PhD in Osmania University being an AICTE approved PGDM holder?

Hi,
I did my PGDM with specialization Marketing and HR from AICTE approved college. Am I eligible for doing PhD in Osmania University?

Related Questions:
  1. PGDM holder can pursue PhD in management?
  2. Possibility to do PhD in Finance in Delhi University for PGDM holder? -- [New]
  3. Am I eligible to do PhD in Management if completed PGDM(HR) from AICTE approved college?
  4. Can I do PhD after PGDM if my college is AICTE approved?
  5. AICTE Approved PGDM applicable for NET entrance exam?
  6. Can i pursue Ph.D. after completing PGDM (M) degree? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Ph.D after completing PGDM regular course with AICTE approved college? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Am I eligible to appear in NET if completed PGDM from AICTE? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Are technical courses, PhD by research and Phd degree of CMJ University recognized by AICTE? PhD from CMJ University is equivalent to that of PhD from IITs etc.?
  10. PhD after PGDM from private AICTE approved institute if the institute is not Member of Association of Indian Universities?
  11. Candidates who are having B.Tech, PGDM or M.L.L. & L.W. Degrees are eligible to do PhD in Mathematics?
  12. Admission in Ph.D course in Ranchi University after passing PGDM in Finance from ITM Bangalore?
  13. Am I eligible to study PhD if secured 60.68% in M.A.(Mass Communication & Journalism) and 65.65% in MBA/PGDM(Marketing)? For which subject I should study PhD?
  14. Can I be eligible for NET exam after doing B.E in Electronics and Communication from recognized AICTE approved university
  15. To do PhD in Engineering streams AICTE approval is must?
  16. Am I eligible for Ph.D in management? I have done PGDM from Ram Swaroop Memorial College of Engineering and Management
  17. Am I eligible for PhD having done two years fully residential PGDM in Finance?
  18. Two year PGDM holder is eligible for NET in Management subject?
15th March 2016, 11:57 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study PhD in Osmania University being an AICTE approved PGDM holder?

You will be eligible for the course of PhD from Osmania University one you are able to clear the Entrance Examination for the course of PhD in Osmania University.
You need to have at least 55% in your PGDM course to be eligible for the course of PhD.
Once you can clear the Entrance Examination followed by a Personal Interview you will be eligible for the course of PhD.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?