9th September 2016, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to join Indian Army after completion of masters in Occupational Therapy?

i have finished my Masters in Occupational therapy in musculoskeletal sciences in 2013 from seth G.S.medical college, mumbai. i am 1986 born, female. can i join indian army now? what is the procedure? Can you please let me know the minimum criteria needed?

Related Questions:
  1. Career scope of Occupational Therapy? Courses available in Occupational Therapy? Best colleges in India offering these courses?
  2. Can I write Dr. in prefix of my name after completion of Bachelor of Occupational Therapy?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for MD in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation after doing UG in Occupational Therapy?
  4. Am I eligible to join Indian Army if pursuing B.Com Pass? What kind of posts are available for me in Indian Army?
  5. Am I eligible to join in Indian Army after completion of diploma course?
  6. How to join Indian Army after completion of B.Tech in IT? What will be the career scope for me in Indian Army? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I join Indian Army after completion of Physiotherapy course?
  8. What is the scope of B.O.T? Which colleges offering this course in Tamil Nadu?
  9. Is a girl eligible to join Indian Army after completion of graduation with PCM stream?
  10. B.ed can be done after B.O.T (Bachelor of Occupational Therapy)? Should I go for correspondence B.Ed?
  11. Procedure to do OT after certificate course in Gyani?
  12. What is the age limit criteria for joining the Indian Army after pursuing PG in defense studies?
  13. Can I get admission directly for masters in Psychology after doing bachelor in Occupational Therapy?
  14. Cost of pursuing Bachelor of Occupational Therapy?
  15. Am I eligible to join Indian Army after completion of diploma course?
  16. Occupational therapy prospect in INDIA?
  17. Am I eligible to join Army if I have height 170 cm? -- [New]
  18. Colleges and their cut off marks along with fees for admission in Bachelor of Occupational Therapy?
11th September 2016, 07:57 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join Indian Army after completion of masters in Occupational Therapy?

You won't be able to apply for Indian with such age. Your age should be between 19 to 25 years, if you are willing to join as an officer in Indian Army.

At present you are almost 30 years of age which means you are not eligible for job in Indian Army. You can try other private and government sector jobs.
8th October 2020, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to join Indian Army after completion of masters in Occupational Therapy?

Can a BOT join in Indian army? Or he /she needs to do his master degree? What's the work of an OT in Indian army?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?