27th July 2014, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for M.Des if done 1 year short term Diploma in Fashion Designing after B.Com?

Hi, I've completed 1year short term Diploma course in fashion designing and B com.. So am i illegible to go for M des ? What all the knowledge should I've?

2nd April 2016, 12:58 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for M.Des if done 1 year short term Diploma in Fashion Designing after B.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I've completed 1year short term Diploma course in fashion designing and B com.. So am i illegible to go for M des ? What all the knowledge should I've?
Yes, you are eligible for M.Des in National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT). The eligibility for M.Des is a Bachelor Degree from a recognised university or Diploma of minimum 3 years duration in UG Design from NIFT or National Institute of Design (NID). The aspirant should have the understandings of design. You should be familiar with the basic skills and theories for the programme. The duration of the course is 2 years. You should apply online for the course. There will be an entrance examination (written) for the admission to the course. The website link of NIFT is - Click Here for more Information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?