11th October 2022, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for mtech admission in Kerala?

Am i eligible for mtech admission in kerala, i have btech with 69% but second class on certificate because i cleared my 1 back paper 1 year after completing my course from cusat. Mtech needs only above 60% mark but iam confused. I was lateral entry student and at that time LET student must pass all paper at the time of completion, thats why i got second class on certificate, but this rule is changed now

13th October 2022, 02:04 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for mtech admission in Kerala?

Yes, your are eligible for MTech admission in Kerala. Candidates who have qualified GATE are eligible for admission.

In case of vacant seats, candidates from Kerala without their respective GATE scores will be considered for admission.

If seats remain vacant, candidates from other states will be considered for the admission process.
14th October 2022, 10:50 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Department of Technical Education (DTE), Kerala will be responsible for the Kerala MTech admission process. The qualification required for this course is given below.

--> Candidate should have completed their graduation from AICTE/UGC-approved deemed universities in India.

--> Candidate should have completed their graduation from AICTE/UGC-approved deemed universities with a minimum score of 60% in the qualifying examination are eligible.

--> Candidates who qualify AMIE/AMIETE examination with a minimum score of 55% in section B and a valid GATE score are eligible.

--> Candidate should have a valid GATE score and there is no specific age limit to apply.
15th October 2022, 08:43 AM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria for Mtech admission in Kerala is given below:-

The candidates who have aspire to pursue the Mtech course from the engineering college of Kerala needs to satisfy the eligibility criteria for the admission first. The conditions for the Kerala M tech admission are given below:-

The candidates must hold a valid GATE score.

The candidate must hold a B.E/ Btech degree with a minimum of 60% ( 54 for reserved category candidates ).

The candidates passed in the AMIE / AMIETE in section B with 55% marks and also a professional experience of 3 years are eligible to apply for the admissions.

Candidates appearing in the final year of their engineering degree are also eligible to apply.

Candidates who have passed the qualifying exam for the state of Kerala shall be preferred over the non - kerala passed candidates.
15th October 2022, 09:37 AM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible for Mtech admission in Kerala.

Eligibility criteria for M.Tech admission in Kerala is given below:-

The candidates must hold a valid GATE score.

The candidates who qualify AMIE / AMIETE examination with minimum 55% in section B and a valid get score will be eligible for Kerala admission.

Candidates appearing in the final year of their engineering degree are also eligible to apply.

Candidates who have passed the qualifying exam from the state of Kerala shall we preferred over the non Kerala passed candidates.
15th October 2022, 12:10 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

For MTech is, candidates must have a BTech degree from a recognized university with minimum 55%marks.

Candidates also have to appear in the entrance exam called GATE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?