21st July 2016, 09:30 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to pursue masters in Astrology after completion of bachelors in physics and mathematics?

Am I eligible to pursue masters in Astrology after completion of bachelors in physics and mathematics? Can you please let me know what is the minimum criteria required for doing the masters in Astrology? Who can provide me the details soon?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it necessary to pursue M.A.(Astrology) for admission in Ph.D in Astrology programme?
  2. Am I eligible to do Ph.D course after completion of BA course? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to pursue Masters after completing bachelors in Physiotherapy? What is the age limit to pursue masters program?
  4. Possibility to study directly Master in Interior designing course for Diploma in Architectural Assistantship having eight years experience? Which college is best for it? -- [New]
  5. Is it a better way to do CA course after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. In which universities can I pursue masters in India after Bachelors in Psysiotherapy?
  7. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Astrology from karpagam university after completion of M.Sc Astrology?
  8. Am I eligible to do masters in neuroscience after completion of bachelors degree in pharmacy?
  9. Can I do masters in petroleum geology after completion of bachelors degree in Geography?
  10. What to do after 12th standard to do Ph.D in Maths in future?
  11. Am I eligible to get admission for masters in Germany after completion of bachelors with 6.6 CGPA?
  12. Am I eligible to do masters in Astrophysics after completion of Mathematics in India?
  13. Is it necessary to do Bachelor's Degree for further studies in Forensic Science?
  14. Can I directly apply for Ph.D after MA?
  15. Am I eligible to do masters in food processing after completion of bachelors in nutrition and food technology?
  16. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of masters in Physiotherapy?
  17. Am I eligible to do masters in clinical psychology in USA fater completion of bachelors degree in dentistry from India?
  18. How to do M.Tech in nanotechnology? What is the future scope? What is the expected salary?
21st July 2016, 02:42 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue masters in Astrology after completion of bachelors in physics and mathematics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to pursue masters in Astrology after completion of bachelors in physics and mathematics? Can you please let me know what is the minimum criteria required for doing the masters in Astrology? Who can provide me the details soon?

Yes, you are eligible to pursue M.A in Astrology course after completion of bachelors in physics and mathematics. The course is available in Sastra University, Directorate of Distance Education. Those have who studied bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognized university are eligible to study M.A in Astrology. There will be Personal Contact Program (PCP), it will be held in weekend and holidays at the Sastra main campus. The details are available in the Website Link
21st July 2016, 05:59 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue masters in Astrology after completion of bachelors in physics and mathematics?

Yes, you are very much eligible to opt for Masters of Astrology course after completion of Bachelors in Physics and Mathematics as the minimum educational requirement to opt for the course is that the candidate should have completed their graduation from a recognized college, so as you have completed your graduation, therefore you are eligible to apply for the course.
21st July 2016, 06:37 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

According to the eligibility criteria released by the UGC :

* The candidate should be a citizen of India.

* The candidate should have completed graduation through any stream under the scheme of 10+2+3 at least form a recognized university.

* The candidate should be of 21 years at least at the time of application.

* The candidate should be physically and medically fit.

So, no matter which graduation degree you pursue, you will be eligible for the Masters of Astrology.
21st July 2016, 09:42 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
No, you are not eligible for masters in Astrology.

Those candidates who have completed bachelor degree in Astrology from a recognized university are eligible for masters degree admission in Astrology.

Your age should be above 18 years.
4th November 2019, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

Can I pursue M.A astrology after bachelors in tourism
12th September 2021, 12:27 PM
Minal F

Eligibility criteria:-

Candidates must have a bachelor's degree in any stream or related field with minimum 55%marks or above are Eligible for MA in Astrology.

Admission Process- Merit based
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?