20th May 2012, 07:20 PM
shraddha pandya

How to pursue Masters after completing bachelors in Physiotherapy? What is the age limit to pursue masters program?

I have completed my bachelors in physiotherapy in 2001 .i want to pursue my masters in the same .kindly guide me as to the admission procedure and details regarding courses in masters in mumbai.is there an age limit to pusue masters program me.thank u !

18th July 2012, 12:17 PM
archanagalenka

Default Re: How to pursue Masters after completing bachelors in Physiotherapy? What is the age limit to pursue masters program?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shraddha pandya View Post
I have completed my bachelors in physiotherapy in 2001 .i want to pursue my masters in the same .kindly guide me as to the admission procedure and details regarding courses in masters in mumbai.is there an age limit to pusue masters program me.thank u !
[SIZE=1][/SIZE][SIZE=3]Master of Physiotherapy (M.P.T)
(2 Years Course)

Share on facebookShare on twitterShare on googleShare on myspaceShare on stumbleuponShare on diggShare on deliciousShare on orkutShare on live|Share on favoritesShare on emailShare on print|More Sharing ServicesMore

Master of Physiotherapy (M.P.T)

(2 Years Course)

Age Limit:

Share on facebookShare on twitterShare on googleShare on myspaceShare on stumbleuponShare on diggShare on deliciousShare on orkutShare on live|Share on favoritesShare on emailShare on print|More Sharing ServicesMore

(2 Years Course)

Age Limit:

(2 Years Course)

Age Limit:

[SIZE=1]

[/SIZE]Age Limit:

Eligibility:
Graduation in B.P.T. with good percentage of marks from any recognized university / equivalent degree accepted by the university
Description:
After successful completion of bachelor’s degree in physiotherapy, you can take a PG program in physiotherapy with specialty. The objective of this program is to make the physiotherapist to take one of these challenging positions like Consultant, Teacher, Researcher, and Clinician etc. During the course students will be taught how to assess and diagnose a particular problem, then to plan and administer programs that aim to restore or minimize dysfunction after disease or injury.

Specializations available under Master’s program in Physiotherapy –
1. Orthopedics 2. Neurology 3. Cardio respiratory 4. Sports 5. Pediatric Neurology 6. Hand Rehabilitation 7. Obstetric and Gynecology
8. Community Physiotherapy

Courses Offered in Master of Physiotherapy (M.P.T)
Cardio Pulmonary Diseases
Hand Rehabilitation
Pediatrics
 Cardio Respiratory
Musculoskeletal
Physiotherapy
Cardio Thoracic
Neurology
Sports
Community Physiotherapy
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Sports P.T
Geriatrics
Orthopaedics
Sports Physiotherapy
Hand Conditions
Paediatric Neurology

[FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

[/SIZE]
5th December 2018, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to pursue Masters after completing bachelors in Physiotherapy? What is the age limit to pursue masters program?

I am 37 years old if I ek take admission in BPT then my certificate will be meaning gful I want to know that my certificate will be valid or not in according to Meet government desicion can I do my own practise or not
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?