19th May 2020, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study an MBA(Healthcare Management) program with correspondence BA Degree and Diploma Teacher Education certificate?

Respected Sir, I have completed my correspondence BA from Yashwantrao Open University. I have also done Diploma in Teacher Education course. Now I am interested to pursue an MBA in Healthcare Management. Am I eligible for studying this course?

5th May 2021, 11:50 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study an MBA(Healthcare Management) program with correspondence BA Degree and Diploma Teacher Education certificate?

Yes, You are eligible to study an MBA(Healthcare Management) program with correspondence BA Degree and Diploma Teacher Education certificate.

You can get direct admission on the basis of graduation score in private universities.

There is no need appear in any entrance to get admission in private institution .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?