10th March 2019, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study PG Diploma in Bank Management after completing BCom(Accountancy)? Course fee of PG Diploma in Bank Management in Bhartiyam Institute of Professional Education and Technology?

Hi everyone, I am interested to do PG Diploma in Bank Management course in Bhartiyam Institute of Professional Education and Technology. I would like to know the fee of this course in this institute. Also I am a BCom Accountancy student of 3rd year. So I am eligible for admission after my graduation?

12th March 2019, 03:59 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study PG Diploma in Bank Management after completing BCom(Accountancy)? Course fee of PG Diploma in Bank Management in Bhartiyam Institute of Professional Education and Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I am interested to do PG Diploma in Bank Management course in Bhartiyam Institute of Professional Education and Technology. I would like to know the fee of this course in this institute. Also I am a BCom Accountancy student of 3rd year. So I am eligible for admission after my graduation?

Yes, you are eligible to study the Post Graduate Diploma in Bank Management after completion of BCom (Accountancy) course. Those candidates who have passed a bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university are eligible to study the PG Diploma in Bank Management course. Duration of the PG Diploma in Bank Management is 2 years.
You have to contact the Bhartiyam Institute of Professional Education and Technology for exact fee details to study PG Diploma in Bank Management.
14th March 2019, 11:44 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study PG Diploma in Bank Management after completing BCom(Accountancy)? Course fee of PG Diploma in Bank Management in Bhartiyam Institute of Professional Education and Technology?

The eligibility criteria for PG Diploma is as follows :

* The candidate must have completed his education from a recognized university under the scheme of 10+2+3 at least.

* The candidate must have possessed at least 50% marks in the graduation.

* The candidate must have attained an age of 21 years at the time of admission.

If you fulfill the above said criteria then you can definitely go for the asked course.
14th March 2019, 11:49 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, you are eligible to do PG Diploma in Bank Management course in Bhartiyam Institute of Professional Education and Technology after completing B.Com degree. The course duration is 2 years. A candidate must have passed his bachelor's degree in Commerce or, any equivalent degree from any recognized University with minimum 50% marks to be eligible for applying for this PG Diploma course. A candidate will study topics related to bank management under the course.

The topics and subject areas covered in the entire course are as follows-

1. Accounting for managers
2. Fundamental banking
3. Business environment
4. Managerial economies
5. Management accounting
6. Management concept

And course fees is 15,000- 4 lacs

For future details contact ; http://www.bhartiyaminstiute.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?