1st June 2016, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for TET examination after completion of M.Com in Accountancy and Finance?

I am currently pursuing my M.Com in Accountancy and Finance. I want to know that am I eligible for TET course after completion of the course. Please provide me the details as soon as possible.

1st June 2016, 10:11 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for TET examination after completion of M.Com in Accountancy and Finance?

No, you are not eligible for TET because you don't have B.Ed qualification along with your post graduation degree.

Only those who have B.Ed qualification can apply for TET for getting a government teaching job.
2nd June 2016, 12:57 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for TET examination after completion of M.Com in Accountancy and Finance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am currently pursuing my M.Com in Accountancy and Finance. I want to know that am I eligible for TET course after completion of the course. Please provide me the details as soon as possible.
Yes, you are eligible for TET exam.

Eligibility criteria for TET exam:-

1)Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized University are eligible for TET exam.

2)Your age should be below 40 years.
2nd June 2016, 12:57 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Sorry to say that you are not eligible for the TET entrance exam after completing M.Com course. You need to complete a Bachelor of Education or its equivalent qualification M.Com course. Please, refer the below eligibility criteria;

- The candidate should be Citizen of India.
- The candidate must complete Graduation or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university.
- The candidate must complete B.Ed from a recognized university (Mandatory)
- There is no age limit
2nd June 2016, 12:46 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

You also need to have a B.Ed degree with you in order to be eligible for TET examination. Therefore, if you have the degree with you, it is very much okay and if not then you should get the degree first and then after having the degree with you, you will be very much eligible to appear for the above mentioned examination.
2nd June 2016, 02:29 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:

Sorry, it is not possible to appear for TET or CTET examination with only M.Com qualifications.
You should have studied a Diploma in Education a 2 year course or a B.Ed course along with the degree. The eligibility for Primary Stage and Elementary Stage are required different qualifications.
You can find the details in the link given Official Website
12th June 2016, 06:46 PM
AA 12345
Senior Member+

I am sorry to say that you are not eligible for TET.
If you want to apply for TET , then you will have to complete B.Ed course.

TET Eligibility

Only Indian citizens can apply for it.
A bachelor degree in any discipline.
At least 50 percent marks in bachelor course.
A mandatory B.Ed degree.
5There is no upper age limit for CTET. While in TET it may vary from state to state.

You will need to score at least 60 percent marks in TET exam to clear it. SC/ST candidates should score 55 percent marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?