24th August 2021, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for TGT(hindi) post with graduation in science with 2 years hindi as elective?

I have graduation degree in science. I have studied Hindi as a subject for 2 years in my graduation. I did my post graduation in Hindi. I have also done my B.ed with--1.Teaching of science and 2.Teaching of Hindi. Am I eligible for the post of TGT (Hindi) in private school of Delhi?

15th September 2021, 08:50 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for TGT(hindi) post with graduation in science with 2 years hindi as elective?

Eligibility for TGT(hindi) post with graduation in science with 2 years hindi as elective:-

Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) - Age should not be more than 35 years. The candidate should have a Bachelor's Degree with at least 50% marks in the concerned subject/ combination of subject. The candidate should have that subject in all the years of graduation course. He should also have a B.Ed or equivalent degree from a recognised University.
15th September 2021, 09:18 PM
Dip Mali
Junior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible for TGT(hindi) post with graduation in science with 2 years hindi as elective?

AIIMS conducted DM/MCh/MD(HA) 2021 exam on April 17, 2021, in online mode.

The exam was conducted for admissions to the postdoctoral courses and postgraduate courses in

Hospital Administration, which are offered by this group of institutions. In an official notification on March 12, 2021,

AIIMS announced dates for DM/MCh/MD(HA) entrance examination for the July session.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?