27th April 2015, 01:18 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do post graduation course with M.Sc in MLT after completion of graduation in Bachelor of Science?

Hello Sir/Mam,

My name is Ambuj Soni..I have comleted my graduation (Bachelor of Science) with the subjects of BOTANY, ZOOLOGY and CHEMISTRY. plz tell m sir can I complete my POST GRADUATION with MSc in MLT..?? Can I eligible to apply for this course.?

27th April 2015, 04:06 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do post graduation course with M.Sc in MLT after completion of graduation in Bachelor of Science?

Master's of science M.Sc in medical laboratory technology (MLT) is a post graduation course. It is a branch of medical science for performing laboratory investigation. The duration of the course is 2 years. Yes you are eligible for M.Sc in MLT. Below are the eligibility criteria.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA :

* Candidate must have passed B.Sc in MLT/ B.Sc Nursing/ microbiology/ Biotechnology/ Bio chemistry/ Zoology/ Bio informatics or its equivalent B.Sc from a recognized university/ institute.

* Some of the colleges will ask for minimum aggregate of 60% marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?