25th October 2021, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for tgt post if graduation marks is 41% and post graduate with BEd 70% each?

Please reply Am I eligible for tgt post if graduation marks is 41% only I m from sc category and post graduate with b.ed 70% each?

26th October 2021, 06:09 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for tgt post if graduation marks is 41% and post graduate with BEd 70% each?

Candidates must have a bachelor's degree or equivalent from a recognized university with minimum 45%marks aggregate are eligible for TGT Post.Your age should be below 35 years for this post.
27th October 2021, 07:43 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for tgt post if graduation marks is 41% and post graduate with BEd 70% each?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for TGT post:

The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for TGT (Trained Graduate Teacher) recruitment is given below,

Name of the job position- Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)

>> Candidates must have completed Graduation in concerned discipline from a recognized university or institute to be eligible.

>> Also must have done B.Ed or BTC or any training certificate to be eligible.

>> The minimum age required is 21 years and there is no certain age criteria to be eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?