8th June 2021, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

Is any possible to do masters in forensic science after engineering?

I have completed my engineering in Electronics discipline. After that I want to do masters in forensic science degree. Am eligible for doing masters in forensic science?. Is this possible???

9th June 2021, 08:29 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is any possible to do masters in forensic science after engineering?

The candidate with engineering background can not pursue masters in forensic science because these two are different subjects. To pursue masters in Forensic science, you must hold a graduation in relevant subjects. The duration of this course is 2 years.
9th June 2021, 08:30 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is any possible to do masters in forensic science after engineering?

No. Only candidates with a background in science subjects can have a career in forensic science. One can go for graduation in forensic science like B.Sc.

Eligibility:-

1- The applicant must have a graduate degree in science with relevant subjects from a recognised board.

2- The applicant must have secured a minimum of 55% marks.
11th June 2021, 06:07 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

No, candidates with a background in Science subjects can pursue a career in forensic science. One can do graduation in forensic science ( that is BSc forensic science ) after 12th. After graduation they can take up diploma courses in forensic science and criminology which is of 1 year duration. To take up a Masters course in forensic science you need to be a graduate preferably with a first division in physics, chemistry, zoology, botany, biochemistry, microbiology, B.pharm, BDS or applied science.
11th June 2021, 07:54 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

✓ No, you are not eligible to do masters in forensic science after engineering. Only candidates with a background in science subjects can have a career in forensic science. Candidates must have completed graduation in forensic science like B.Sc. Forensic Science after 10+2.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?