8th June 2021, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

BSC Microbiology holder is eligible for Masters in Cosmetic Science?

I have a B.Sc degree in microbiology and want to know if its possible for me to get a masters in cosmetic science. And wat colleges offer M.Sc in cosmetic science

9th June 2021, 07:52 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: BSC Microbiology holder is eligible for Masters in Cosmetic Science?

The applicant has to complete bachelor's degree like bachelor of science (B.Sc), or any other bachelor's degree with relevant subjects such as chemistry, or equivalent examination, with minimum aggregate 55% marks, such applicants are eligible to take admission in M.Sc cosmetic chemistry professional study program.
9th June 2021, 07:54 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: BSC Microbiology holder is eligible for Masters in Cosmetic Science?

Yes you can pursue masters in cosmetic science after BSC Microbiology because the eligibility is that the candidate should have passed graduation from any university with minimum 55% marks. The duration is 2 years for this course.
11th June 2021, 05:49 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria for Masters in Cosmetic Science:-

The candidate has to complete bachelor's degree like bachelor of science, or any other bachelor's degree with relevant subjects such as chemistry or equivalent examination with minimum aggregate 55% marks, such candidates are eligible to take admission in MSC cosmetic chemistry professional study program.
The duration of this course is 2 years (4 semesters ).

The master degree holder are able to work as Clinical Research Associate, Professor, Lecture r, Junior Scientist, Senior Research Officer, Project Assistant, Research Associate etc.
11th June 2021, 06:48 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria required to apply for Master's in Cosmetic Science:

The minimum educational qualification required to pursue this Master's degree in Cosmetic Science is given below,

Name of the course - Master's in Cosmetic Science

>>> Candidates must have completed Bachelor of Science course with Biology as major subject.

>>> As far as my best knowledge is concerned, you are certainly eligible to pursue this Masters in Cosmetic science course after successful completion of B.Sc in Microbiology.
11th June 2021, 07:47 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

✓ Yes, BSc Microbiology holder is eligible For Masters in Cosmetic Science. The candidate must have completed Bachelor's Degree i.e. Bachelor of Science (B.Sc), or any other Bachelor's Degree with relevant subjects such as Chemistry, or equivalent examination, with minimum aggregate 55% marks, such candidates are eligible to take admission in M. Sc. Cosmetic Chemistry professional study program.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?