10th April 2017, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Is B.Ed from Marwar college valid?

I have complete my B.Ed. degree from Marwar B.Ed. college under Jodhpur National university in the academic section 2013-14. So, I want to know my degree is valid or not. My email id [email protected].

10th April 2017, 10:46 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is B.Ed from Marwar college valid?

B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education and the degree completed from Marwar College, Jodhpur National University is 100% valid for all types of government and private jobs. Jodhpur National University is recognized by NCTE (National Council for Teacher Education), UGC (University Grants Commission) and also by AICTE (All India Council of Technical Education). So, Marwar College is also recognized by the same and the degrees are also valid.
10th April 2017, 11:42 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Yes, it is a recognized college affiliated to Jodhpur National University and B.Ed from this college is definitely valid for any job.

You just need to have UGC recognized B.Ed degree to become eligible for any government or private sector teaching job in India.
10th April 2017, 11:56 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Jodhpur National University is an approved university by University Grant Commission (UGC) and National Council of Teacher Education (NCTE).

So your B.ED degree from Marwar College, Jodhpur National University is valid.

Thanks
12th April 2017, 10:16 AM
ranu shahi

Yes, your B.Ed degree is valid because Marwar B.Ed college is approved by NCTE since 2008.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?