10th April 2017, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue M.Sc external, if my age is 45 years old?

I am 45 year old, I am continuing my job. I passed B.Sc physics with distinction in 1995 . Now I want to admit for M.Sc. external. Please give guideline. Yours faithfully L T GHULE .

11th April 2017, 01:52 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue M.Sc external, if my age is 45 years old?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am 45 year old, I am continuing my job. I passed B.Sc physics with distinction in 1995 . Now I want to admit for M.Sc. external. Please give guideline. Yours faithfully L T GHULE .

Yes, you can pursue M.Sc (external) through correspondence mode at the age of 45 years. The M.Sc course is available in various universities to study through correspondence mode. The eligibility to study the M.Sc course is a pass in Bachelor’s Degree in the relevant subject from any recognized university. There is no age limit to study the M.Sc course through correspondence mode. The M.Sc course is available through correspondence mode in the following universities

Madurai Kamaraj University - Official Website

Kuvempu University - Official Website

Annamalai University - Official Website
11th April 2017, 11:42 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue M.Sc external, if my age is 45 years old?

There are open universities like IGNOU, which offers distance mode M.Sc degrees. You can apply for admission in such universities, if you are interested.

There is no age issues, if you are going for a distance mode education. You have to prepare for exams and appear for the exams to clear the papers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?