23rd January 2019, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

Basic difference between correspondence and regular MBA course?

Hi everyone, I am interested to study MBA course but I don't have enough time or money to do this course in regular mode. So, I have decided to do it in correspondence mode. Kindly tell me what is the difference between correspondence MBA and Regular MBA course? I want to know the basic differences between them. Please help me to find out.

29th January 2019, 01:10 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Basic difference between correspondence and regular MBA course?

Correspondence courses are beneficial for those students who have not enough money or no time to attend the class. In correspondence courses you have to study yourself. But regular courses are classroom session courses where you have to attend classes. However the prospects of a full time regular MBA courses are better than a correspondence or distance learning courses.
30th January 2019, 04:28 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Basic difference between correspondence and regular MBA course?

The correspondence course was introduced for the benefit of students who were unable to attend regular classes Due to certain unavoidable circumstances. The main difference in regular classes and correspondence classes is that in regular classes student gets to learn from distinguished professionals in the classroom whereas in correspondence course a student prepare himself with some assistance from tutors.
In regular course you will have to go to the college daily and attend the lecture where as in correspondence course you will have to attend some classes usually four classes in a month.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?