10th March 2022, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study MSc(Computer Science) in Fergusson College?

Hi friends, I am going to take admission in Fergusson College for doing MSc in Computer Science course. So, I would like to know that is it beneficial to do my Masters from this university? Please advice me.

11th March 2022, 12:08 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study MSc(Computer Science) in Fergusson College?

You will get the following job opportunities after completing MSc(Computer Science) at Fergusson College.

1) Information Security Analyst

2) Computer Systems Analyst

3) Software Developer

4) Web Developer

5) Data Scientist

6) Software Engineer

7) Software Quality Analyst

8) Software Configuration Manager
11th March 2022, 09:53 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study MSc(Computer Science) in Fergusson College?

Yes, you can study MSc Computer Science at Ferguson College , candidates must have a graduation degree from a recognized university.

The duration of this course is 3 years.

This is a undergraduate degree.
11th March 2022, 10:39 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Yes it's a good college with good infrastructural facility to persue such course.

Those who pass out from the college are placed in a good startup with good salary package.

There are frequent placement drives for such candidate and hence one need not worry about placement facility.

Hence the college assures 100% placement , top companies like
Harbinger
Cognizant
TCS
Deloitte etc
Visit college campus for recruitment purpose.
12th March 2022, 08:26 PM
Muskan 0786
Senior Member++

Yes,why not you can study MSc Computer Science at Ferguson College .

To study MSc Computer Science, you must have a graduation degree with minimum 50%aggregate marks

Duration of this course is 2 years.
12th March 2022, 10:02 PM
Muskan Ahmad

Yes, it definitely is. The Fergusson college is very good for Masters you can definitely study Msc(computer science) in this college.
One of my friend completed her Msc(computer science) from that college and now she got a very good placement.
13th March 2022, 07:00 PM
Msdhoni02

1. Financially rewarding.

2. Several job opportunities.

3. Information Security Analyst.

4. Computer Systems Analyst.

5. Work in an ever evolving industry.
13th March 2022, 07:00 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Computer Science also makes you eligible for teaching positions in colleges and institutions providing higher education. One can also opt for conducting research in this field. This degree assures you a stable job opportunity in the field of computer software.

Some of the jobs that a MSc IT graduate can look for in a corporate sector are: Computer Programmer, Software Engineer, Security Expert, Systems Support Administrator, IT Consultant, Network Administrator and Web Developer.
14th March 2022, 03:51 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° This college is the best college for education and placements.
Around 70 companies visit the campus for placements and every student get placed in a company.
The college assures 100% placement. Top multinational companies like Harbinger, Cognizant, TCS etc visit the college campus.
Infrastructure of this college excellent and the college has what grounds for every sport and trees everywhere and students can rest for sometime and every department has a different building and well managed.
The lowest salary package offered is 400000 per annum and highest salary package of 8.5 lakh per annum.
14th March 2022, 05:23 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Fergusson college is and will be an advantage for you. No doubt it is a brand and teaching excel as compared to other top colleges in Maharashtra.
15th March 2022, 12:45 AM
naznishad

I am going to take admission in Fergusson College for doing MSc in Computer Science course. So, I would like to know that is it beneficial to do my Masters from this university?
15th March 2022, 07:38 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Yes, it is beneficial to study MSc in Computer Science at Fergusson College. This college has the best placement facility available, many reputed national and international companies visit the institute for campus recruitment yearly. On average 75 to 80% of students get placed and some companies/industries regularly visit the campus. Some of the companies are given below.

Tata Consultancy Services
Amazon
Tech Mahindra
Google
Infosys Technologies
L & T Infotech
Wipro Technologies
Accenture
9th August 2022, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

Hi, I am taking admission at Fergusson college pune for MSC(computer Application course) so is it worth to take admission there? Are there good placements for this course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?