7th March 2015, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study M.A.(Arabic) after completing B.A.(Urdu)?

Respected Sir,
I am studying B.A.(Urdu). But
I want to do M.A. in Arabic.
I have a subject Arabic in my B.A.
So, I am eligible for this?

12th March 2015, 12:03 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study M.A.(Arabic) after completing B.A.(Urdu)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
I am studying B.A.(Urdu). But
I want to do M.A. in Arabic.
I have a subject Arabic in my B.A.
So, I am eligible for this?
The admission of a student is the sole discretion of the College and the University.
Since you are pursuing B.A in Urdu and you have a subject Arabic in your course you should be eligible for the course of M.A in Arabic.
But in case of language studies there are some colleges which do not allow a student of Urdu to study the Subject of Arabic in M.A.
So you will have to at first see the requirements that the college wants for an aspiring candidate.

If the College wants a student who has completed B.A in that particular subject then you will not be provided the chance to study M.A in Arabic.
It might also happen that since you know a bit of Arabic a Personal Interview will be conducted by the teachers of Arabic of that College so that they can take a call of whether you are eligible to study or not.
So make sure that you contact with the Principal of your College as well as the H.O.D of the Arabic Department clearly stating your wish and they will provide you the best guidance.
From the technical point of view you are a student who is eligible to study the course of M.A in Arabic after completion of your B.A in Urdu.
25th August 2016, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

My name is ubayadulla, I have completed B.sc (physics) in new college, in this my language Arabic, can I join B.A ARABIC ?
9th August 2022, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

Can I do m.a Arabic after b.a English (with second lenguage English) but I have more skill in Arabic
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?