15th November 2019, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of studying ME(Optical Communication) in Vinayaka Mission's Research Foundation?

Dear Sir/Madam, I want to do ME(Optical Communication) from Vinayaka Mission's Research Foundation. But I don’t know about it’s benefits. So, I would like to know about the benefits of this course so that I can show them. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

21st November 2019, 09:56 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of studying ME(Optical Communication) in Vinayaka Mission's Research Foundation?

There are lots of benefits of studying ME in Optical Communication. After completing this course you can conduct eye tests to examine a patient's vision and prescribe eyeglasses and contact lenses and provide vision therapy and low vision rehabilitation. Some of the employment areas are given below which you can choose.

Optimal Communication Companies
Robotic Companies
Embedded Systems
Analog Electronics Companies
Wireless Communication Companies

Some of the job types are given below.

Process Engineer
Optical Fabrication Technician
Support Engineer
Research Scientist
Optical Scientist
Optical Designer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?