15th December 2018, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of studying MEd in Jamia Millia Islamia?

Dear Sir/Madam, I want to do MEd from Jamia Millia Islamia. But I don’t know about it’s benefits. So, I would like to know about the benefits of this course so that I can show them. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

19th December 2018, 10:22 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of studying MEd in Jamia Millia Islamia?

Jamia Millia Islamia University is a reputed university situated in Delhi. If you can get admission at the said university, then it will surely be a big achievement for you, because there is a lot of competition for admission there. Only top candidates get admission there.

If we talk about M.Ed, then it a PG level qualification after B.Ed. It will enhance your qualification and if you are working as a teacher in schools, then chances of getting promotion will be higher. You can also become PGT with higher pay. In future, you can also pursue Ph.D in the same stream.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?