15th December 2018, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study MEd in Jamia Millia Islamia?

Hi, I would like to join Jamia Millia Islamia for studying MEd. I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this institute for this Post Graduation course. Kindly let me know about the admission procedure asap. Thank you!

19th December 2018, 10:16 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study MEd in Jamia Millia Islamia?

Admission is through entrance exam and group discussion/personal interview. Hence, you need to be very well prepared for the entrance exam as well as interview to have any chance of getting admission.

You need a B.Ed with minimum 50% marks, to become eligible for M.Ed admission. Just apply for the entrance exam, when notification is released, which is usually done in the month of February.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?