31st October 2015, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best college in India to do MCA? What to do after completion of MCA course?

Which college is better for do MCA? and what we can do after MCA? which book is good for gndu students? Can you please guide me with the queries? I really wanted to take admission for the MCA course in the best college. So, awaiting for the answers!

Related Questions:
  1. Career Prospects after completion of MCA course? Which courses I can join after completion of MCA course? Am I eligible for Government Jobs after completion of MCA course?
  2. Best MCA colleges in India for NRi students?
  3. Can i do MCA after completing B.Com with Computerised Financial Accounting?
  4. Eligibility criteria of MCA entrance examination? Fee structure of MCA course in top colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I do MCA after doing BCA from GICTS college? Best college or university for MCA in India?
  6. List of best MCA colleges in India? What is the eligibility to enter in MCA college? What is the fee structure and entrance exam date?
  7. Salary scope of software developers? Maximum salary that I can get?
  8. Can I get admission in top MCA colleges in India after completion of my Graduation?
  9. Best college in India for doing MCA with minimum fees and a guaranteed job?
  10. Am I eligible to join MCA course after completion of B.Sc course with Zoology and Chemistry?
  11. Can MCA be done through correspondence? If so, is it valuable?
  12. Can I do MCA after BSc General?
  13. Percentage required in 12th, requirements, expenses and list of colleges offering MCA program in India?
  14. Can I get admission in BCA after scoring 46% in 12th?
  15. How will be my career after completion of MCA course?
  16. How to choose the best college for MCA?
  17. Which is the best suitable colleges for doing MCA in Tamilnadu? How many semesters does it contain? How much salary in MCA job?
  18. Scope of MCA in present scenario? Which college is more useful to take admission in MCA?
1st November 2015, 09:10 PM
ant man

Default Re: Which is the best college in India to do MCA? What to do after completion of MCA course?

Eligibility for MCA :

1. Candidates who have completed their BCA, BBA or B. Tech can apply for an MCA course.
2. Candidates who have done their graduation in science can also apply for this course as these candidates must have studies Mathematics as a subject in their 10+2.
3. There is no age limit regarding the admission to this course.

Top Institutions that offer MCA courses in India:
1. Banaras Hindu University
2. Bharathiar University - Coimbatore
3. Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS)
4. Delhi University
5. Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)
6. Jawaharlal Nehru University
7. MN National Institute of Technology (NIT)-Allahabad
8. Vellore Institute Of Technology
9. Punjab University
10. Madurai Kamaraj University

The companies offering jobs after MCA are :
1. Software Developer/Programmer/Engineer
2. Troubleshooter
3. System Analyst
4. Software Application Architect
5. Software Consultant
6. Hardware Engineer
7. Technical Writer
8. Systems Developer/Engineer
9. Web Designer and Developer
10. Starting a new Venture
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?