16th February 2014, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Best place to study Masters in Mechanical? University with considerable fee?

Which is the best place to study masters in mechanical ,which university of which place has the the more recognision al around the world?which place would have a better future with respect to job in future?which place and university would have the most superior learning opportunity?which university has the considerble tution fees?which place has the average living cost in the place?which place or university would be best to select the masters study?depending on what the masters degree availability has to be looked upon?

Related Questions:
  1. List of the universities in Germany in structural civil engineering in Ph.D?
  2. How to study Masters in American university after graduation with 57% marks
  3. Colleges for GME (Graduate Mechanical Engineering) course in India
  4. How should I study masters microbiology in India after graduating from Nigeria?
  5. Best universities for masters in Mechanical Design in Germany?
  6. Which are the good fields to do MSc?
  7. Is Kolkata a suitable place to pursue masters in mass communication and advertising? Which colleges should I try for?
  8. How to do masters in 1 year? I am a Mechanical Engineer
  9. In which exam do I need to appear for doing masters in Germany after completing B.Tech in mechanical engineering?
  10. What is the procedure for doing Masters in Germany after completing Mechanical? How can I apply for it? How much is the cost for study there?
  11. What is the B.Tech admission requirement? What is the fee structure?
  12. Best universities for Masters in Automobile in Germany and Canada after B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering)? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which specialization should I choose in MBA if I am pursuing Mechanical engineering? Which Foreign University should I opt? Fee structure of the MBA colleges?
  14. List of top universities for Masters in automobile form Germany? How can I get scholarship? I've completed my B.E(Mechanical engineer) from India
  15. How to study Masters in Automobile Engineering in Germany having done B.Tech in Mechanical? Which will be more beneficial for me between GRE score and Work Experience?
  16. Masters in Graphic Designing after B.Tech? Institutes for the same?
  17. How to study masters degree in Agricultural Science with Scholarship? How can I get a chance to do the course?
  18. Is there any scholarship programme available for masters course in UK for Indian Students? What is the criteria and eligibility for getting the scholarship? Universities in UK offering masters in Biotechnology? What is the fee structure?
22nd February 2014, 09:13 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best place to study Masters in Mechanical? University with considerable fee?

Although there are many universities which offer post graduation in mechanical engineering in India, the most famous and best institutes are as follows :-

- Indian Institute of Science
- Indian Institute of Technology, Mumbai
- Indian Institute of Technology. Delhi
- Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur
- Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur

Pursuing post graduation in the above institutes or other top IITs will definitely help you in fetching good jobs. IITs are considered the best place for superior learning opportunity. Mumbai, Bangalore and Delhi are costlier as compared to Kanpur and Kharagpur. You need to appear for the GATE exam in order to get admission in the top notch institutes like IITs. It is only on the basis of GATE score you will get admission in a particular institute especially if you are looking forward to IITs and NITs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?