26th June 2016, 01:33 PM
tulika@

Which is best to study between B.Ed and BTC for B.Com graduate?

Hi,
I have completed B.Com and now I am very confused about what can I do for my better future. I want to know that what course is best between B.Ed or BTC? And can I do B.Ed or BTC and any other PG course together? What PG course I have to do now? Please tell me asap.

1st July 2016, 02:47 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is best to study between B.Ed and BTC for B.Com graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tulika@ View Post
Hi,
I have completed B.Com and now I am very confused about what can I do for my better future. I want to know that what course is best between B.Ed or BTC? And can I do B.Ed or BTC and any other PG course together? What PG course I have to do now? Please tell me asap.

The aspirant can choose B.Ed over BTC after B.Com course.

- The eligibility to study the B.Ed course is a pass in Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognised university. The aspirant has to appear for an entrance examination for the admission to the B.Ed course.

- The course is available in various colleges and institutions in India. The course is useful for a person to pursue their career in teaching line. Best of luck for your studies!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?