1st August 2016, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

Which is the better field after B.Tech ECE among Master’s in Telecom, Networking and Automation?

I have completed my B.Tech with ECE stream and now am confused which field is better for me among masters in telecom,networking and automation? I want to get a good job in future and also good knowledge.

Related Questions:
  1. Career in Automation Industry after ECE B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Is the telecom sectors good for me after completing B.Tech in Electronics and communication? Options available apart from Telecom sector/
  3. Is it suitable for me to switch from Networking to Embedded field after B.E (ECE)?
  4. Can I get a high salary in Automation Field? What is the future scope after B.E ECE?
  5. Is AUTO-CAD helpful after B.Tech.(ECE) for getting job in Telecom field?
  6. What all areas I can do implant training for 15 days when doing second year ECE?
  7. How to get into networking field for B.E ECE candidate?
  8. Which telecom companies offer jobs to Telecom Engineers? What do I have to do for the job in Telecom field? Is there any chanCe of getting a job in a good telecom company?
  9. Is there any chance to do Telecom Management after completing ECE?
  10. List of companies offering Internship related to Networking/Telecom to E&TC final year student in Delhi?
  11. Which field is good to do for master (M.E) in USA?
  12. How can I get a job in automation field? Best automation institute of PLC and SCADA?
  13. Which course to do after 2nd year B.Tech ECE?
  14. How to get a job in Telecom Field? I am studying M.Tech 2nd Semester ECE
  15. After completing PG Diploma in Industrial Automation what can I do?
  16. Which is best field among networking and software for ECE fresher to join? -- [New]
  17. IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Library Automation and Networking-Library Automation Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Salary packages for freshers in Automation field? I am doing B.E ECE
23rd August 2016, 10:41 PM
HERE2HELP
Member+

Default Re: Which is the better field after B.Tech ECE among Master’s in Telecom, Networking and Automation?

Telecom, Networking and Automation these three fields are all very good and prospectus in their own way. it's you who will have to decide which one to select and go ahead. You should think about the demand and opportunity as per you knowledge and what you want in near future.
As per market demand, Networking field will become first choice. Then Telecom and Automation. I am telling you again you should make the right choice for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?