6th January 2017, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

Which is better java or embedded in terms of salary?

I am a B.Com graduate. Can I do embedded systems and java course? If yes, can I get job easily with how much average salary? Which is better java or embedded?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the basic difference between Java SE, Java EE, Java ME, Java Embedded?
  2. What is the scope of embedded system?
  3. Which is better between Embedded System and Java? I have completed B.E ECE
  4. Scope of Embedded system engineers in India and their average salaries or pay packages -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Information regarding the Embedded course for a period of 6 months?
  6. Which course to opt next after completion of three year diploma course in Electronics and Communications?
  7. Which is having more scope among Embedded systems, VLSI, Java, .net & networking?
  8. How to get jobs in embedded system after completing MSc Electronics?
  9. Which one course should I opt for my summer training- either embedded systems, telecom or java at CDAC, Mohali? I am pursuing B.Tech(2nd year) with ECE stream from Jaipur
  10. Training offered for EC branch? I want to do industrial automation
  11. Companies which I can join after doing B.E ECE and Diploma in Java course at the same time? What is the basic salary?
  12. Is MS degree from BITS Pilani equal to M.Tech/M.E?
  13. Summer training in ECE from Nokia Siemens Network, Jaipur? List of other best ECE training companies?
  14. List companies offering Industrial Training in Andhra Pradesh to Diploma (Mechanical) students?
  15. Procedure to apply for training in Electronic and Communication branch at BHEL, Bhopal? -- [New]
  16. What are the job opportunities in Embedded Field? How to enter in embedded companies?
  17. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for training at BARC after B.Sc Applied Physics?
  18. List of best pharmaceutical companies in Jaipur for industrial training in B.Pharmacy? Is DD Pharma Pvt. Ltd (Jaipur) provide training?
8th January 2017, 07:45 PM
mihir13589

Default Re: Which is better java or embedded in terms of salary?

Java has best value as a job in the market, and if you know Advanced java, Struts,Hibernate along with Java then its a plus point for you and you can get job very easily in IT industry, but you should have good hand on core Coding and should be well versed with Error decoding in the code.
Your Starting salary can be easily 20000 to 25000 per month
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?