16th December 2016, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Which is a better option after B.sc, to pursue M.Sc or appear for Civl Services exam?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing B.Sc and I am in the final year of the course, I want to prepare for for Civil services exam but I also want to pursue M.Sc so I want to know which one is a better option? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Is MSc Maths a good option after BSc Computer Science with 2 years of gap? How to prepare for the exam? Best colleges in Hyderabad to do MSc Maths? Career opportunities after doing MSc Maths except teaching?
  2. What will be a good option after MSc Electronics after completing BSc in Physics?
  3. After BSc Biology which one is better between MSc Chemistry and MBA?
  4. Which is the best option for MSc after completing BSc Botany and Biotechnology
  5. Am I eligible to pursue M.Sc in Physiology after completion of B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?
  6. Is M.Sc in Chemistry a better option after B.Sc in Chemistry? Previous DU M.Sc chemistry question papers?
  7. Should I go for MSc IT or MSc CS?
  8. For doing M.Tech in Biotechnology do I have to do MSc or MBA first? Which is a better option?
  9. Courses in the field of M.Sc. in Electronics? Top colleges in Bangalore for the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Eligibility to pursue M.Sc in Electronics after B.Sc in General?
  11. Should I go for MSc IT or MSc CS? I have done BSc CS from Mumbai University
  12. How to pursue masters in Chemistry after completing BSc in chemsitry from DU? What is the minimum marks required to get into MSc? What is the scope of MSc in Organic Chemistry?
  13. What is best to do after passing BCA? I have scored 78% in 2nd year
  14. M.Sc or M.Sc Tech which is better option after B.Sc(Biotechnology)? Is M.Sc equivalent to M.Tech?
  15. How to do MSc in Criminology after studying BSc Forensic Science in Mumbai
  16. Which are better courses or best option after M.Sc in Maths to be a part of ISRO?
  17. Should I do BSc life sciences or BSc Microbiology? Is it possible to do MSc Biotechnology after BSc Life Science?
  18. Should I do MSc in IIT or NISER after pursuing BSc in Zoology?
20th December 2016, 11:34 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is a better option after B.sc, to pursue M.Sc or appear for Civl Services exam?

First of all you have to make your aim clear. What is your aim professionally and how you want to achieve it. Civil services exam preparation requires a lot of effort and if you are only interested in this exam, then go for full time preparation without any other course but it will be very risky.

M.Sc is for those who want to go for lecturer jobs at universities and colleges after clearing NET/SET. Therefore, it will depend on your aim. Just make your decision based on your objective.
22nd December 2016, 12:54 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which is a better option after B.sc, to pursue M.Sc or appear for Civl Services exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am pursuing B.Sc and I am in the final year of the course, I want to prepare for for Civil services exam but I also want to pursue M.Sc so I want to know which one is a better option? Please answer as soon as possible.
The course is not a problem to appear in Civil Service exam. You can do any one of the degree courses as you wish. There is no compulsion to do Degree from a particular stream. The minimum eligibility criteria to appear in Civil Service exam is Graduation or its equivalent qualification from a recognized. All the students who complete their degree in a recognized university are eligible to apply for Civil Service exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?