12th April 2016, 03:19 AM
Unregistered

Which is better to study in MBA among Logistics & Supply Chain Management and Data Analytics?

Hi,
Kindly tell me MBA in Logistics & Supply Chain Management and MBA in Data Analytics which is better for me as I have completed B.E. in ECE. Waiting for your kind response.

15th April 2016, 03:14 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: Which is better to study in MBA among Logistics & Supply Chain Management and Data Analytics?

MBA in Logistics & Supply Chain Management and Data Analytic is best to go for.
You can opt any one of the field topic. AS all of the the three either directly or indirectly comes under the managerial level field. Everything is unique and vast in itself and you have to get all the proper functionality related to these field even the examination that is qualifying examination for these fields are more tougher than the topic.

But, yes after doing this certification you can apply for the eligible manager role in any of the company.
15th April 2016, 10:12 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which is better to study in MBA among Logistics & Supply Chain Management and Data Analytics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
Kindly tell me MBA in Logistics & Supply Chain Management and MBA in Data Analytics which is better for me as I have completed B.E. in ECE. Waiting for your kind response.

Both the courses are good courses only. You can choose any one of them. The answer for the question is MBA in Data Analytics. You can choose the Data Analytics because; there is more scope in many organizations for the Data Analytics. The job opportunities and remuneration is also high for this course. So the aspirant can choose MBA in Data Analytics course. The course is available in many colleges in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?