20th February 2023, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Bharti vidyapeeth distance education MBA degree is applicable for PhD in future?

I am planning distance education MBA(IT) from Bharti Vidyapeeth, pune. Is they provided degree have value in india or out of india. Also i am eligible to do PHD in future. Reply me ASAP. Thank you in advance.

21st February 2023, 01:57 AM
TalatNaazGujrati

Default Re: Bharti vidyapeeth distance education MBA degree is applicable for PhD in future?

Bharti Vidyapeeth Deemed to be University is a well-recognized university in India, with multiple accreditations and recognitions. Some of the recognitions and accreditations of Bharti Vidyapeeth, Pune are:
  • Accredited with ‘A+’ grade by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC)
  • Recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC)
  • Approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) for its technical courses
  • Approved by the Bar Council of India for its Law courses
  • Approved by the Pharmacy Council of India for its Pharmacy courses
  • Recognized by the Distance Education Bureau (DEB) for its distance education programs

In general, to pursue a PhD, you will need to meet the eligibility requirements set by the institution where you plan to pursue the degree. These requirements can vary depending on the institution and the program, so it's best to check with them directly to see what their requirements are. In some cases, a master's degree is required, while in others, a bachelor's degree may be sufficient. Additionally, some institutions may require a certain percentage or grade point average in your previous degree programs.
21st February 2023, 11:02 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Bharti vidyapeeth distance education MBA degree is applicable for PhD in future?

Yes, Bharati Vidyapeeth distance education MBA degree is applicable for PhD in future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?