5th May 2014, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

Distance degree is applicable for Research/PhD in Bioinformatics?

I have completed pg in Bioinformatics in distance mode from UGC recognized university.
am i eligible for doing research/phD

10th May 2014, 11:16 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Distance degree is applicable for Research/PhD in Bioinformatics?

Bioinformatics is the course which is the most popular and valuable course. Most students are taking their education in this Bioinformatics course. This course helps to the students to make their future bright. This course the common course in so many institutions or Universities. So many Universities are giving the opportunities and facilities to make the students life more successful.

Due to this course the colleges are giving a strong placement guaranty in which so many students can place in different companies in different sectors. The students have to reading carefully or serious in this bioinformatics course. This course is the best course forever.

The Educational qualification to study the Bioinformatics course is the student must have the degree certificate in bioinformatics or Biotechnology or Life Sciences or Molecular Biology or Biochemistry or genetics in minimum 55 % of marks and the student must have pass the PG in Bioinformatics. The student must have the basic knowledge for the entrance exam and the PG knowledge about this course.

The candidate must have the certificates till date are should be original if the student wants to fill up the form through the full time course. This is the course which gives the student a strong and fine life.
8th January 2018, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Distance degree is applicable for Research/PhD in Bioinformatics?

I have completed pg in Bioinformatics in distance mode from UGC recognized university.
am i eligible for doing research/phD
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?