12th June 2014, 08:49 AM
raghaven

In which branches of M.Tech I will get admission in Manipal University if secured 60 marks in M.Tech Electrical Engineering online test?

Sir,
i hav secured 60/240 marks in my
Mtech electrical engineering online
test conducted by manipal university
which branches i get in admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in M.Tech in Manipal Institute of Technology? How much marks are needed in the entrance exam? Which subject should I concentrate more on?
  2. Syllabus of the entrance test for M.Tech in Astronomy and Space Engineering, Manipal University?
  3. Top colleges providing M.Tech Biotech through GATE?
  4. Institutes offering M.Tech Metallurgy in Distance Education mode in India?
  5. From which college to pursue M.Tech? Which branches are available in M.Tech and what is the fee structure?
  6. Which are the M.Tech branches available after completing B.E Electrical Engineering?
  7. In which college can I get admission for M.Tech electrical engineering?
  8. Details of GGSIPU MTech Admission Form 2010?
  9. Can I get into any institute after scoring 69.240 in manipal institute
  10. Is M.Tech in pipeline engineering good for electrical and electronics engineering?
  11. What are various career opportunities after completion of M.Sc(IT) from Sikkim Manipal University by correspondence in M.Tech or other Technical Degree?
  12. Which is better institute for M.Tech between Jaypee and Manipal University?
  13. Can one get into M.Tech specialization of Environmental Science after doing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication branch?
  14. Which branch to take up in M.Tech?
  15. How to get a job if percentage in btech is less than 60%? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Manipal university entrance exam question papers with solutions?
  17. TANCET self financing colleges having MTech courses for Computer Science branch
  18. Which branch of engineering should I expect with 61 marks in Manipal University online test?
8th March 2017, 07:27 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which branches of M.Tech I will get admission in Manipal University if secured 60 marks in M.Tech Electrical Engineering online test?

You will get admission on the basis of your B.Tech stream. If you have studied electrical engineering, then admission will be in the same university. Just make sure you have studied from a recognized university.

You have appeared for electrical engineering test, means you will be eligible for M.Tech in electrical engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?