3rd July 2020, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

Campus placement facility for MTech(Biotechnology) students in Heritage Institute of Technology Kolkata?

Dear friends, I am looking forward to securing admission in Heritage Institute of Technology Kolkata for studying MTech(Biotechnology) course. Can I know the campus placement facility in this institute for such students? Please let me know about this asap.

30th April 2021, 05:14 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Campus placement facility for MTech(Biotechnology) students in Heritage Institute of Technology Kolkata?

Campus placement facility for MTech(Biotechnology) students in Heritage Institute of Technology Kolkata is given below.

TCS is the major recruiting company here with almost 80% of the overall placements, most of students are placed in TCS and service based companies.

Average package is around Rs. 3.6-4 LPA.

Only One or two good company visit and gives the highest package.

Highest package : 12-16 LPA.

Major companies visiting campus are TCS, COGNIZANT and mostly service based mass recruiters.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?