22nd March 2023, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

Can a graduated BA(hons.) go for Masters in Mathematics in JNU?

Sir, can a graduated B.A.(hons.) go for Masters in Mathematics in JNU, Delhi? I took Maths, Physics andchemistryas main papers in higher secondary*

24th March 2023, 08:40 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a graduated BA(hons.) go for Masters in Mathematics in JNU?

The first thing i would like to let you know is that JNU (Jawaharlal Nehru University) offers M.Sc. Mathematics degree course and the minimum educational requirement for pursuing the same degree course is a Bachelor of Science degree in Mathematics or Bachelor of Arts degree in Mathematics under the 10 + 2 + 3/4 system with at least 55% marks or equivalent. Further, B.E./B.Tech. degree holders having managed at least 6 out of 10 CGPA or equivalent are also eligible. Marks relaxation by 5% or 0.5 CGPA is allowed in the case of SC/ST and PH candidates.

So, if you hold the above qualification then you are eligible for pursuing M.Sc. in Mathematics degree course.

For complete details regarding M.Sc. in Mathematics course offered by JNU, you can refer to the link https://jnu.ac.in/sites/default/file...se-details.pdf.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?