13th October 2014, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for post graduation course in interior designing from NIFT?

Sir, I am a student of B.E 4th year in Electronics &Telecommunication can i apply for post graduation course in interior designing from N.I.F.T.

19th October 2014, 06:06 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for post graduation course in interior designing from NIFT?

NIFT is National Institute of Fashion Technology and it offers designing courses in following fields.

1. Accessory Designing

2. Fashion Communication

3. Fashion Designing

4. Knitwear Designing

5. Leather Designing

6. Textile Designing

7. Apparel Production

There is no interior designing course mentioned on the NIFT website. There you can take admission in above fields only. If you are interested in Interior design only, then you have to look for some other institute.

If you are interested in only NIFT, then appear for entrance exam on the basis of your Engineering degree and you can get admission in following post graduate courses.

1. M. Des (Master of Design)

2. M.F.M. (Master of Fashion Management)

3. M. F Tech. (Master of Fashion Technology)

You have to get very good marks in the entrance exam , then only you can get admission in above courses.

For more information visit http://nift.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?