11th December 2015, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply to study Software Engineering in M.Tech being a B.Tech(CSE) student?

Hello,
I want to do Software Engineering but I am studying B.Tech in CSE. I would like to know that I can apply for Software Engineering in M.Tech or not? Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply to study Software Engineering in M.Tech being a B.Tech(CSE) student? -- [New]
  2. List of colleges available for doing M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 54% marks?
  3. Possibility to study M.Tech in Jadavpur University for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  4. Being a MCA student what should I study further M.Tech or ME?
  5. How to pursue M.Sc in Software Engineering being a candidate of EEE?
  6. PTU M.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering 1st Sem- Advanced Software Engineering Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  7. Software companies offering Internship to B.Tech(CSE) student? Procedure to apply?
  8. Is it possible for commerce student to take software engineering?
  9. What can i do for job in Software Engineering field being a physically handicapped student?
  10. Can I apply for GATE for M.Tech Environmental course?
  11. Can I apply through GATe for M.Tech in Environmental engineering? I want to do M.Tech in Environmental Engineering
  12. Eligibility and procedure to join M.Tech course?
  13. Which is better to study among MS and M.Tech in Software Engineering in India? Can I get Government jobs with MS Degree? Possibility to do PhD?
  14. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys for M.S.(Software Engineering) student?
  15. Can i do B.Sc(Computer science) without studying Computers in 12th standard?
  16. Top colleges providing M.Tech Biotech through GATE? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which are the good colleges for M.Tech in any trade of electronics?
  18. PTU M.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering 2nd Sem Software Engineering Methodologies (CS 514) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
15th December 2015, 11:14 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply to study Software Engineering in M.Tech being a B.Tech(CSE) student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I want to do Software Engineering but I am studying B.Tech in CSE. I would like to know that I can apply for Software Engineering in M.Tech or not? Please reply as soon as possible.
After completion B.Tech in CSE, you can apply for M.Tech in Software Engineering.

Those candidates who have completed B.Tech in CS/IT from a recognized university are eligible for M.Tech in Software Engineering.

Your age should be above 18 years.
16th December 2015, 10:34 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply to study Software Engineering in M.Tech being a B.Tech(CSE) student?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for M.Tech in software engineering course.

The minimum eligibility criteria required to apply for M.Tech (Software engineering) is that the candidate must have passed B.Tech/ B.E in ECE/ CSE/ IT etc.., from a recognized university.

As you are pursuing B.Tech (CSE), you are eligible to apply for M.Tech in Software engineering course.

To pursue M.Tech one has to appear for an entrance examination like GATE at national level and also some of the private universities keep their own entrance examination for admission to M.Tech courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?