6th March 2023, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for TeT after pgd in ECCC?

I have completed my masters. Can I apply for TeT after pgd in ECCE

6th March 2023, 01:12 PM
NaubiShah

Default Re: Can I apply for TeT after pgd in ECCC?

Yes, you can apply for the Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) after completing your PGD in ECCE (Early Childhood Care and Education). However, the eligibility criteria for TET vary from state to state in India, so it is recommended that you check the specific requirements in the state where you wish to apply. Generally, a candidate must have a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Education or a related field, as well as a teaching diploma or certificate, to be eligible to appear for TET.

You can check the eligibility criteria and application process for TET on the official website of the concerned State Education Board or the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), which conducts the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET).

It is advisable to go through the eligibility criteria and application process thoroughly before applying for the exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?