6th March 2023, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

MScin Microbiology can be done after 13 years of graduation?

Due to various personal reasons I could not complete my MSc microbiology in 2010... I am thinking of continuing my studies... Since I have left my m.sc microbiology incomplete should I go again for it or take up a new course.. does my age permit I am 32 now..Please help n giide... I am keen on doing a post graduation in life science..

6th March 2023, 01:10 PM
4700BC

Default Re: MScin Microbiology can be done after 13 years of graduation?

Yes, you can definitely pursue MSc in Microbiology after a gap of 13 years from your graduation. Age is not a barrier for pursuing higher education, and many students go back to study after a break in their career. It is up to your personal preference whether you want to continue with MSc Microbiology or choose a new course. You may want to consider factors such as your interest in the subject, job prospects, and the course requirements before making a decision.

You may also need to check with the specific college or university you are interested in to see if they have any age restrictions or prerequisites for admission. As for entrance exams for postgraduate courses in life sciences, there are several options such as:
  • Joint Graduate Entrance Exam for Biology and Interdisciplinary Life Sciences (JGEEBILS).
  • Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) for Life Sciences.
  • Biotechnology Eligibility Test (BET).
  • Combined Biotechnology Entrance Examination (CEEB).

It is important to research the best institutes for postgraduate courses in life sciences as well as their specific admission requirements and entrance exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?